Computers and information networks are critical to the success of businesses, both large and small. They connect people, support applications and services, and provide access to the resources that keep the businesses running. To meet the daily requirements of businesses, networks themselves are becoming quite complex.
When examined carefully, these requirements translate into four fundamental network design goals:
For Taking Quiz Click on Curriculum Section
- Over 100s Quiz Questions
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.